1 Lulz and Motivation
2 Locations And Times
3 Planning and Execution
3.2 PR & Media
Lulz and Motivation
(/b/ackup from the north)
A message to Anonymous from Bam Margera's dad(http://youtube.com/watch?v=zW466xcM0Yk
Locations And Times
Map For Coordinating RaidsDigg Link
IMPORTANT: Do not give out personal info to anyone via any email posted here or IRL
L****n Hubbard Way(Yes there's a street named after him) Los Angeles, CA 90027
1315 Race Street Philadelphia, PA 19107 Tel: 215-564-1547 - 12PM EST -
709 SW Salmon St Portland, OR 97205 -11 AM-
Dallas, Texas - 1850 N Buckner Blvd, Dallas, TX 75228 - 11AM
Austin, TX Church of Scientology - 2200 Guadalupe St # 2, Austin, TX - 11AM!
701 Montgomery St, San Francisco- 12PM - Contact email@example.com
Dupont Circle, Church of Scientology Washington DC [DC Raid Wiki]
Church of Scientology of Orlando, 1830 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL, USA - 3 PM EST
London Church of Scientology, 146 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BY - 11 AM
Manchester Church of Scientology, 258-260 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4BG, 11AM, email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further info.
Scientology Kirche Hamburg EV, Domstrasse 9 D-20095 Hamburg - 18:00 (6 PM) - Meet Rathausmarkt
Kitchener Feb 10th - A small Scientology HQ. Its a small place and would be a good one to include in the protests Kitchener, ON How many annons will show? If interested someone make a facebook event!
Church of Scientology of Washington State, 601 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Church of Scientology of New York ,227 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036 Tel: (212) 921-1210
Church of Scientology, 7409 Little River Tpke Ste H, Annandale VA 22003-2980 Tel: 703-658-1509
Church of Scientology Mission of Alexandria, 4613 H Pinecrest Ofc Pk Dr., Alexandria, VA 22312 Tel: 202-550-1706
*Church of Scientology 836 Main St (@ Virginia), Buffalo, NY 14202 (716) 856-3910
Church of Scientology, 3011 N. Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA, 12 PM CST
Church of Scientology, 146 Queen Victoria Street, London, UK, EC4V 4BY 11am GMT
[Recently Added] *Church of Scientology 448 Beacon St, Boston, MA (617) 266-9500
[Recently Added] *Church of Scientology Mission of Charlotte 6300 E Independence Blvd Charlotte, NC 28212 (704) 563-7634
[Recently Added] *Scientology Tokyo 2-11-7, Kita-Otsuka, Toshima-ku Tokyo, Japan 170-0004, 11-813-35768110 (皆さん、一所懸命に頑張ってゆこう!)
Church of Scientology, 108 Murray St - Perth, Western Australia - See http://harbl.wetfish*****/cosplay/
for moar info
The Fort Harrison Hotel, 210 S Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL (727) 461-12 Contact email@example.com
for organization. This is a VERY hard target, and the site of multiple Scientology-related deaths, including Lisa McPherson and Josephus Havenith. Any and all anons and nonanons will be welcome.
Planning and Execution
As stated in the original text, the plan covers Recruitment of millions of protesters, Assembly of said protesters at local CoS offices, and Demanding that the cult's actions cease and their followers freed.
Additional considerations include PR, Planning, and Preparation. These topics are listed in chronological order.
During the event these will mostly be verbal, as signs must be printed in the preparation stage. Make use of pre-generated phrases for any chants. Be careful with improvised phrases, as they may accidentally turn violent or abusive. Silent picketing is preferable to all-around yelling.
Do not attack the Scientology religion or its beliefs. Attack the CoS organization's actions and abuses. One way to make this clear is to recommend the Internet and Freezone as CoS alternatives.
February 10 marks Lisa McPherson's birthday, so she is an ideal symbol of CoS abuses while remaining neutral about the faith itself. Read more here: 
PR & Media
Important: do not confuse our protest of CoS actions with the Scientology religion. Make it impossible for them to pull the religious persecution card. We are here for the injustices, not the kookiness. A reasonably good summary that the public may understand is located at Operation Clambake's "What is Scientology" page.
Distribute the Call to Action text and video. Create additional PSA, Press Release, and ancillary text/video. Distribute and publicize these with appropriate treatments and explanations.
Despite Anon's reckless nature, these Real-Life events must be handled professionally. Anon is a loosely guided collection of internet users-- when Anon assembles, it must appear as a vast grassroots movement and not a cheeky nerd prank. Keep this in mind when interfacing with the public.
Colbert Report's Anon vs. Scifags post Srsly. Support this, guys. Just post POSITIVE comments. Colbert Bump would be epic.
Read and publicize this information.
Also publicize Operation Clambake's "What is Scientology" page
Buisness Card Spamming
Think about it. Buisness cards are the perfect way, in a tiny format, to spread the word. Not only are they inexpensive to produce, but their form factor allows them to be inserted almost ANYWHERE unobtrusively, as well as distributed during raids. One version of the cards is currently undergoing a development phase. It will be shared here upon completion. Along with this, the cards could be distributed at the following (feel free to add)
Slipped into the card dispensers of professional, academic, or any offices.
Slid through mail slots, into mailboxes, under windshield wipers
Snuck under a latte, under the lip of the cookie jar, on the keyboard. (Starbucks, ahoy)
Into retail boxes. Know how some boxes have just the sticker seal? Inject the cards there
Dropped into open bags on public transit. - THIS COULD BE SEEN AS AN ATTEMPT AT "TERRORISM" BY FEARFUL SHEEP -
Someone has shown that a simple image - - placed as a sticker could be INCREDIBLY effective. If this were distributed to the endless pandering scene kids of the world, they would soon appear everywhere - bathroom stals, busses, trains, posts. These footpads with chaotic tastes and no real direction would provide a far faster and far more effective distribution and adhesion network than already exists. Now all that remains is to enact this. It could also be placed on the bumper of a car, and everyone reads bumper stickers.
Using popular attention generated by the PR phase, recruit others to join in on Sunday, February 10, at noon local time. Churchgoers may be especially easy to convince, as they already have ideological reasons to protest, and are more likely to bring others with them. For this to be effective, remember that the event and PR must be nonviolent. It must focus positively on freeing CoS members from their brainwashed state, and should focus negatively on the CoS elites who brainwash and oppress their followers.
Recruits should be given simple, memorable information, with links to additional optional resources. For example, a good handout might say "Sunday, February 10th, 12:00 Noon: Picket the local Scientology office with millions of others worldwide to protest the human rights violations and oppressive tactics practiced by the Cult of Scientology. 123 N. Main St, Everytown EveryState. See www.site*****/link
for more information."
Do not phrase these things as a possibility, or underestimate the goal. State things as eventualities, as "there WILL be," "millions of others," and direct verbs such as "picket" or "protest" rather than indirect verbs like "join us" or "help us."
Use nonviolent peaceful language. For example, use words such as "Picket, protest, dissolve" rather than "revolution, raid, destroy." Do not be careless in your language.
Facebook events would be a great way to get the word out of planned protests in at each church. Set up a blank facebook account and create an event, inviting everyone from your city. This is a good way to get anons and non-anons alike gathered together. The purpose of this is not to get a headcount, and to go against truly being anonymous, but rather to get the word out to everyone.
To avoid failure, city officials and police departments should be notified of a nonviolent, peaceful assembly at the specified date and time. The amount of news generated in the coming weeks will put police on alert, so attempts to "slip under the radar" will be met with resistance. An anon-reviewed form letter should be communicated to these departments. Some departments may ask for a permit application-- anons should attempt to follow these procedures if comfortable as it will reduce the chances of protests being interrupted.
Anon is decentralized, however local planners will know who they are. There may be multiple local planners-- city-specific Wiki pages may facilitate planning. Remember, for success every effort must be taken for these protests to be nonviolent and peaceful.
The main purpose of protests is to serve as a physical petition, so that people worldwide can see others standing up for the cause. If cameras capture protesters engaged in any kind of violence, Anon's cause will be frowned upon. Recall the peaceful protests of Martin Luther King: aggressors would attack the protesters, but the protesters would offer nothing in return. A single Anon being abused on camera is more destructive to Scientology than a thousand letters; likewise a single Anon's clenched fist or angry face can decimate all of our work. We are being watched, and we must behave.
Signs, flyers, and phrases should be produced. A separate Wiki page will be useful for this. The media will focus on a handful of images or words, and so each one must be well-crafted. "Destroy the Cult of $cientology" is a very bad idea. "Freedom is Scientology's ENEMY" or "Dianetics is Brainwashing" are better.
Profound images are key: for example, avoid calling it a Church, and iconify this by crossing out the "Church" portion of their name on your signs. Again contrast this to unacceptable options such as graffiti, destruction, or vandalism. Even less-illegal things involving their private property may cause unwanted trouble. Using the word "Cult" is more jarring, but may be too much depending on circumstances. We don't want to appear fanatical or careless.
A loose dress code may be helpful. Normal-looking t-shirts and jeans should appeal to the majority. Dressing like Rick Astley and singing Never Gonna Give You Up is preferred for the live-action rickroll.
One or two megaphones may assist in crowd control. It can also be used to levy accusations from a distance. Avoid a loud mess of yelling, as this just looks violent and communicates no message. One responsible Anon should organize and brief protesters as they arrive, ensuring that noobs don't ruin it for everyone else. The organizer's job is to control their own crowd, and should not be distracted by other activities. One organizer per 15 people is a good ratio.
NOTE TO NOOBS: IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING STUPID, PICK ANOTHER DAY.
The protest is successful if it generates sympathetic media attention and offers some doubt to brainwashed minds. The protest fails if police, violence, or unwanted negative attention occurs.
Outrageous arguments will not help deconvert; carefully-crafted suggestions will. One common ad technique is to identify a problem ("The Org charges too much money.") and present a solution ("All of Scientology's teachings are free online.").
Originally From 
1. - Strict rules 1&2 ("do NOT talk about /b/"). No memes. No odd clothing, accessories, or large bags.
2. - NO VIOLENCE! This cannot be stressed enough. Any violence will discredit our future actions and allow the Scifucks to play the persecution/victim card. Understand that they will likely go to extreme measures to provoke a fight. They will try everything to get under your skin. Do not react! That is exactly what they want you to do! If you are attacked, suck it up and take it (and get it on film of course) Do not fight back under any circumstances. Nothing could be better for our PR campaign than footage of a bunch of Scis beating on some poor defenseless non-violent protester. Anyone who seems to be stirring up trouble or reacting is either a spy or someone we don't need in the protest. If you see any violent actions by any member of the protest, kick them out immediately! Keep it Ghandi people. Should ANY of us be abused by the opposition, those with video cameras, camera phones, and any other form of recording device should document the situation and get multiple perspectives. That way, any attempt from the opposition to deny their actions can be refuted indefinitely.
3. - NO WEAPONS. Nothing that even could be perceived as a weapon, such as a thick picket sign stick.
4. - Don't drink alcohol before picketing. Bring water to drink if it will be a warm day.
5. - If you make your own, make your sign legible from a distance with only a short message. Six or eight inch letters are not too big. Make them sturdy, but light (they get heavy after an hour or more) Don't use metal. It can be considered a weapon. Ideas for construction here.
6. - Stick together. Don't try to show up alone. Find out where to meet everybody else. Carpooling is recommended, which will also reduce the chance of license plate numbers being collected by the church.
7. - Bring cameras. Still, video or whatever. Documentation of the whole thing could prevent some ops by the cult. Bring extra film and batteries. Tape recorders may be handy too. Understand local and state rules about recording someone in public.
8. - Be prepared to be photographed yourself, by the cult and your fellow picketers. Authorities may force you to remove masks, so bring normal sunglasses or hats if this is a problem for you.
9. - Wear good shoes. A few hours on the pavement can be hard on the feet. Remember, picketers have to keep moving, so as not to block traffic. Dress conservatively.
10. - Prepare for a reaction from the cult. They will likely walk alongside you, bullbait you, push your buttons, and report back what you've said. The audience is not these OSA-types. It's the public, the new staff, the townspeople, and perhaps the media. If a Scientologist wishes to talk with you, let them know that you are picketing and if you wish and feel that you are able, you can set a later date to have a conversation. If you do feel that you would like to converse, please step away from the picket line and avoid heated arguments. Understand that a picket is not a shmooz- fest. It is walking with signs in a designated location and handing out literature.
11. - Designate certain people to talk to the media so those who do not wish to speak can suggest a person for the media. Of course you may talk as well, but if you wish you may simply refer them to the proper person.
12. - This is a peaceful, calm picket. There should be no yelling or deliberate confrontation with Scientologists. We are here to voice our concern, not create an incident. If someone confronts you and attempts to goad you into some type of reaction, do NOT react in any way that could even be construed as aggressive. Simply walk away from that person.
13. - Handouts should be short and to the point, preferably one 2-sided sheet of information. If you wish to bring your own do NOT have anything that is other than fair use quotes from Scientology documents and writings for your documentation. Do not bring any flyers that denigrate the religion of Scientology. This is a protest against Scientology actions, it is not a slamfest of their religion.
14. - Stay on the public sidewalk. Do not block pedestrian traffic.
15. - Bring a garbage bag along for any trash.
16. - Locate restrooms nearby ahead of time. Let people know where they are.
17. - Have at least one cell phone available, or know where a pay phone is and have change. Have the local police phone number in hand in case you have a non-emergency problem.
18. - We will be on a public sidewalk exercising our Freedom of Speech rights guaranteed by the Constitution. No one but the police can order us to move, to give our name or any private information, or tell us how to picket. If someone demands information from you, you do not have to give it. If someone orders you around (again, other than the police) you do not have to obey. In the United States our Constitution guarantees us the right to express our displeasure in a peaceful, lawful manner.
19. - Contact the local ACLU office. Find out your states laws concerning presenting identification when asked to by officers. Not all states require you to do so.
Keep in mind scientology's own people will infiltrate your group. They might even attempt to start trouble. Make sure that you immediately call down any person calling for violence, and separate them from yourselves.